The main principle is: what value does the solution deliver, measured in a number of ways - productivity, cost reduction, compliance and regulatory agreement, ROI, profitability or company morale.
New Category: Culture & Sustainability
To better reflect the developing climate of the industry, a new Awards category has been created for the company that has stepped up to meet increasing demands as a result of abrupt changes made over the last couple of years. It's known as the ‘soft side' but taking it as seriously as the rest of the business is proving to be necessary for greater success. To stand out in this category, we're looking for companies that have shown exceptional leadership and initiatives in CRM, CSR, talent development and diversity. Applications can be submitted by relevant functions within the organisation.
The Solution Providers can include resellers, integrators, managed services specialists, other service providers or other channels who have provided a solution for a particular customer using technology. Applications should come from the channels concerned.
Application and ISV Entry
The ISV/application category is looking for examples of a specific software development or use of software to provide a particular solution which may be for one user customer or a number of similar customers. The applications should be submitted by the ISV/app developer themselves.
Suppliers will include vendors, distributors, services providers - including specialist areas such as finance/leasing, cloud vendors and others selling through the channel. Applications will come from supplier customers only, but of course those suppliers can invite nominations from their customers by whatever means. In addition, a survey of individual channels, run by IT Europa will ask for direct nominations from channels and these scores will be incorporated into the results.
- Entry is FREE!
- Register at www.iteawards.com
- Download the relevant ISV, Solution Provider, Culture & Sustainability or Supplier entry form.
- Choose the award category or categories you wish to enter.
- Answer ALL the questions on the form.
- All the completed MUST be sent back through the website
- Please include testimonials and relevant information.
- All entries must be submitted by the 18th of March
Tips for your Main Entry
Forms should include all the information needed by the judges to make a decision, plus a user commendation. The judges will look for a measurable result delivered by the solution. The entry does not require great technical detail; a basic explanation of tools and techniques should suffice.
- Add a customer testimonial which is used to confirm the nature of the project and its deliverable results.
- One key to a successful entry is that measurable result - sometimes as part of the customer testimonial - which indicates the value of the project in some form. It can be a measure of productivity, time or cost savings, ability to expand or do more with existing technologies or some other measure.
- Don't worry too much about the exact category; the judges will copy entries into other areas deemed relevant. In previous years, some companies have been finalists in categories they had not primarily entered.
- Enter more than one project if you have them, but as separate entries.
- Enter more than one category, but just indicate this on the form, or copy across to other categories.
- If your client doesn't want to be publicly named, just mark this area as confidential; the judges still need to know who they are, but this will not be published anywhere.
Get your entries in as soon as possible, please upload them via the website.
If you do have any problems with uploading your entry to the website, please feel free to contact Ellie.Chadwick@iteuropa.com
Once entered, you can gear up the publicity machine, particularly if you are one of the companies selected as a finalist. Previous entrants have made full use of this, informing local media and making sure their websites reflect the entry. When the finalists/winner have been announced, we will advise you of a link where you be able to download your logos...
The closing date for entries is midnight on 31st of March.
Winners will be presented with their awards at the IT Europa Awards Dinner on 19th of May at The Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
If you make it through to the next stage, as well as gathering publicity and recognition, you will want to think about taking a place or a table at the gala awards event. As you can see from the images, this is a quality event, with a prestigious compere - in previous years we have had Bill Turnbull, Garry Richardson, Dominic Holland, Gyles Brandreth among others. This is a good and entertaining event to mix and network at, some have found it useful to take a table and invite customers and potential customers.
The costs of these places and tables are available on the Awards site here http://www.iteawards.com/
We will be annoucing the finalists on the 18th of April.
Need help with Entries?
If you have a question or need assistance with your entries, please contact our Editor:
Phone: +44 (0)7596 908 617